Omnitracs Outlook 2016 promises the opportunity to learn first-hand from thought leaders about emerging and forecasted trends in the industry. The event provides educational content that will help fleets navigate the increasingly complex operating environment. And if you operate a private fleet, there’s plenty of sessions for you.
We’ve developed breakout sessions that address common challenges faced by private fleets, including rising equipment costs, balancing the use of private fleet trucks and for-hire fleets to deliver unparalleled customer service, how to qualify private fleets as a value-added service, and the evolving role technology — especially safety technology — plays in shaping the industry.
Here are some highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Executing the Perfect Delivery: A Glimpse into the Future. This session will highlight current and futuristic trends in planning and delivery, in addition to how they are primed to impact fleet business. A few of the key topic areas to be discussed include collaborative consumption, drones, 3D printing, wearables, V2V, and the influence of the millennial demographic.
- Changing Mobile Technology – What’s New in Omnitracs Roadnet Mobile Technology. The mobile environment is a dynamic place, with technology and application moving faster than ever before. Attend this session to learn about the newest updates to Omnitracs Roadnet mobile applications and to hear about how innovative technology is shaping the landscape.
- Better Together: Proof of Delivery and Hours of Service. A single device with the capability to travel inside and outside of the cab for both proof of delivery and Hours of Service has been the “Holy Grail” for fleets for many years. Become educated on the industry’s first fully-capable mobile application, as well as integrations with the Omnitracs ES platform.
- Training Analytics to be Your Watchdog. You will learn about how analytics empowers fleets to gain a better visualization of fleet performance and enables them to proactively troubleshoot against problem areas that could potentially turn into costly issues. This session will also demonstrate how using exceptions and alerts will help fleets quickly pinpoint poor performance and target specific “watch outs” down the line. Logistics of Key Performance Indicators will also be outlined.
- Putting More Under One Roof — The Value-Add of Having More of Your Business in One Analytic Tool. This session will elevate the importance of visualizing multiple data points in one place and also the value of being able to correlate difference aspects of fleet performance. Attendees will learn the endless possibilities of using a single analytics tool to dissect a fleet’s performance and revenue.
For more information about the breakout sessions offered at Omnitracs Outlook 2016, visit www.omnitracs.com/outlook and select the Agenda tab.
We hope to see you in Dallas!
Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Omnitracs, LLC or its subsidiaries ("Omnitracs"). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Omnitracs or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Omnitracs sites and resources. Omnitracs makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Omnitracs sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.