This year’s Omnitracs Sylectus Awards were given out at the end of June at the Greektown Casino’s Hotel and Conference Center in Detroit, Michigan.
The awards were created a decade ago to recognize outstanding performance by Sylectus customers. A total of 11 awards were given out during the banquet. The first nine listed below are awarded based on performance as measured against specific criteria. Sylectus customers were eligible for recognition if they used the software for the entirety of 2015.
The awards banquet is held in conjunction with one of two networking events held every year. Sponsors for portions of this event included Commercial Insurance Solutions (CIS), USKO Express Inc., Northwest Transportation and Albatross Express. Each event includes half a day of breakout sessions followed by a significant amount of time for customers to network, making our alliance of users stronger and allowing those companies to strengthen old business relationships and start new ones.
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (Fastest Billing Cycle): Specialty Delivery & Logistics, Charlotte, NC (2 years in a row!)
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (E-mail Automation Efficiency): C&M Express Logistics, Painesville, OH
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (Telematics Automation Efficiency): Claw Logistics, Sterling Heights, MI
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (On Time Performance): On-Dekk Transportation, Flat Rock, MI (2 years in a row!)
- Alliance Connect Company of the Year (Most Loads Brokered From Other Companies): VK Express, Boiling Springs SC
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (Most Loads Brokered From Other Companies): Load One LLC, Taylor, MI (3 years in a row!)
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (Most Loads Brokered to Other Alliance Carriers): Alliance Express LLC – Fenton, MI
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (Small Company - Highest Annual Sales Growth, 2015 vs. 2014): Farm2Fleet Trucking, Chattanooga, TN
- Alliance Pro Company of the Year (Large Company - Highest Annual Sales Growth, 2015 vs. 2014): V3 Transportation, Brunswick, OH
- Omnitracs Sylectus Alliance Builder Award (*Company Chosen): Jose Mendez – Codysur Logistics Inc, Taylor, MI and Nikolay Garbar – RP Expediting LLC, Inman, SC
Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Omnitracs, LLC or its subsidiaries ("Omnitracs"). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Omnitracs or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Omnitracs sites and resources. Omnitracs makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Omnitracs sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.