In the midst of a driver shortage, fleets across America are working harder than ever to provide superior working environments that keep employees and professional truck drivers happy. Every year, the Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) and CarriersEdge review fleets through interviews and a scoring matrix covering categories such as total compensation package, health benefits, pension plans, professional development opportunities, career path/advancement opportunities, and more. This year marks the TCA’s eighth annual survey and contest, and its Top Fleets to Drive For and Fleets to Watch list was recently revealed.
We’re thrilled to announce that 19 of the fleets featured on this year’s list are those that we work with, including:
- Bay and Bay Transportation; Eagen, Minn.
- Bison Transport; Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Boyle Transportation; Billerica, Mass.
- Challenger Motor Freight; Cambridge, Ontario
- Erb Transportation; Ontario, Canada
- Fremont Contract Carriers; Fremont, Neb.
- Halvor Lines; Superior, Wis.
- Interstate Distributor; Tacoma, Wash.
- Kriska Holdings; Prescott, Ontario
- Landstar System Inc.; Jacksonville, Fla.
- Melton Truck Lines; Tulsa, Okla.
- Motor Carrier Service; Northwood, Ohio
- Prime, Inc.; Springfield, Mo.
- TLD Logistics Services; Knoxville, Tenn.
- TransPro Freight Systems; Milton, Ontario
- Boyd Bros. Transportation (Fleet to Watch); Clayton, Ala.
- Crete Carrier Corporation (Fleet to Watch); Lincoln, Neb.
- Maverick Transportation (Fleet to Watch); North Little Rock, Ark.
- Trimac Transportation (Fleet to Watch); Calgary, Alberta
We’re extremely proud to work side-by-side with these exceptional fleets and provide them with the technology solutions that help them achieve operational excellency. These fleets represent many of the best attributes of the industry and lead by example when it comes to offering employees a safe and rewarding work environment.
Our team is looking forward to TCA’s Annual Convention, March 6-9, at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort, when the overall winners will be announced from this list in the small and large fleet categories. Until then, a full list of the top 20 can be viewed here and congratulations to all that made this year’s list!
Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Omnitracs, LLC or its subsidiaries ("Omnitracs"). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Omnitracs or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Omnitracs sites and resources. Omnitracs makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Omnitracs sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.