Omnitracs, LLC, a global pioneer of fleet management solutions to transportation and logistics companies, today announced Omnitracs Trailer Tracks 150 (TT150), a new affordable solution for fleet managers to track trailers and cargo. The new solution is significantly smaller, easier to install, and more cost effective.
TT150 enables fleet owners to manage their trailer inventory, keep cargo safe, and drivers on the road. It helps keep track of trailers stored in set locations and allows for customizable alerts that signal if a trailer has been dropped at an unauthorized site.
“Fleet owners continue to struggle with a lack of real-time data related to their fleet, which results in the need to search for trailers, increasing their costs associated with driver time and fuel, as well as leaving them vulnerable to theft and misuse of trailers,” said Jeff Champa, Omnitracs vice president of product management. “The new TT150 improves visibility into both trailer location and status, eliminates the loss of trailers and cargo, increases utilization, and puts an end to wasted driver time and fuel searching for empty, usable trailers—all for a low price.”
Omnitracs TT150 provides fleets with some key features and benefits:
- Increased driver and tractor productivity and security with real-time monitoring of status and location of trailers and containers
- Reduction of fuel, as fleet managers do not need to search for trailers
- Better operations/planning and enhanced customer service through automated and customized reports
- Increase asset usage, trailer pool inventory, as well as address unauthorized use of trailers for storage purposes through access to real-time data
- Simplified installation process through mobile-friendly, peel-and-stick installation
TT150 also integrates into existing dispatch software and Omnitracs other fleet management applications for a seamless experience.
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of fleet management, routing, and predictive analytics solutions for private and for-hire fleets. Omnitracs’ nearly 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 50,000 private and for-hire fleet customers manage nearly 1,500,000 mobile assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.