Omnitracs, LLC, a global pioneer of fleet management solutions to transportation and logistics companies, today announced the breakout track and session lineup for its annual user conference—Omnitracs Outlook 2016: Innovation for the Road Ahead—which will take place Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2016 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas. The sessions follow six tracks that underscore Omnitracs’ key solutions and services areas, including compliance, safety and security, productivity, planning and delivery, data and analytics, and innovations. Participants will have an opportunity to learn first-hand from industry experts and thought leaders about emerging and forecasted trends within each coverage area, helping them to navigate the increasingly complex operating environment, and thus enhancing and streamlining fleet management.
“As one of the industry’s leading educational and networking events, we wanted to ensure our session tracks closely parallel the theme of ‘Innovation for the Road Ahead,’ while delivering actionable insights that are of value to all Omnitracs customers—whether a private or for-hire fleet, truckload, LTL or local pick-up or delivery option,” said John Graham, CEO of Omnitracs. “These sessions speak directly to the needs and concerns of all of our attendees, giving them the information, tools and resources necessary to improve operational efficiency, safety and regulatory compliance, which all contribute to a better bottom line.”
The six different breakout tracks will adhere to the following curriculum:
- Compliance: An opportunity to learn about how government regulations, cross-border controls and local rules contribute to an evolving regulatory landscape, and how fleets can select compliance solutions that stay a step ahead of new and changing regulations. Specific breakouts will cover topics such as the ELD Mandate, Prohibition of Coercion, and Hours of Service best practices.
- Safety & Security: Safety is one of the largest concerns facing the transportation industry. Hear from industry leaders about how to coach and promote safe driving behaviors to prevent increased accidents, higher insurance premiums and fines for non-compliance. Specific sessions will touch on the impact of technology on fleet safety, cybersecurity threats, and cost-effective ways to improve CSA scores.
- Productivity: Productivity and efficiency are key factors that contribute to business growth and profitability maintenance. Learn about how Omnitracs’ solutions can help manage and streamline operations—from vehicles, trailers, drivers, managers, customers and more. Sessions will cover leveraging technology to reduce fuel costs, driver workflow, lowering vehicle costs, and extending productivity in and out of the cab.
- Planning & Delivery: Changing customer needs, time sensitivity, capacity restraints, driver preferences, and historical and real-time date flows, such as traffic and navigation, all contribute to the complexity of executing the perfect delivery. Become educated on the ultimate solutions that balance all of the business constraints around workers, orders, vehicles, and compliance to create the most efficient routes possible.
- Data & Analytics: Fleets are constantly generating thousands of data points that hold the key to safety, driver retention, intelligent investment, and cost control. In this session, attendees will learn about the importance of predictive analytics, and how it can turn data into customized models that provide vision into the future of the business, thereby enabling proactive data-driven decision making and remediation.
- Innovations: Last year at Outlook 2015, Omnitracs announced exciting product developments. In these sessions, participants will learn about all the new product innovations in a broadened portfolio. Registrants will also have the option to glimpse the feature-rich, new Omnitracs Navigation offering, Roadnet Anywhere platform tour, more on our OEM partnerships, and a first look at other upcoming new product launches.
For more information about each respective breakout session, visit: https://starcite.smarteventscloud.com/eps/event/microsite/previewinvitation.asp?pagetype=CUSTOMPAGE&CustomPageid=/1731783
About Omnitracs Outlook 2016
Omnitracs Outlook 2016 is the second annual joint user conference uniting fleet customers from across all Omnitracs product portfolio: Omnitracs Roadnet Technologies, Omnitracs XRS, Omnitracs Sylectus, Omnitracs Analytics and Omnitracs Latin America. With the theme of “Innovation for the Road Ahead,” Omnitracs Outlook 2016 is a forum for fleet executives, managers and power users to engage with product experts, specialized third-party technology providers and industry thought leaders to learn about industry trends, new product innovations, and network with other industry principals. Conference general sessions and breakouts will deliver actionable insights and case studies designed to help fleets improve operational efficiency, safety and regulatory compliance.
About Omnitracs, LLC
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of fleet management, routing and predictive analytics solutions for private and for-hire fleets. Omnitracs’ nearly 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 50,000 private and for-hire fleet customers manage nearly 1,500,000 mobile assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.