Improve compliance, driver and vehicle safety, and overall efficiency.
Is your fleet concerned with regulatory compliance? The applications in this plan help you manage CSA and FMCSA compliance. The Compliance Plan features the Hours of Service and Vehicle Inspection Report applications, with an EOBR system for easier reporting.
Starting at $27.95* a month, available on the MCP50, MCP110, and MCP200.
*Above pricing is based on a 5-year contract. Shorter term options starting at one year are also available. Prices and dates are subject to change without notice.
Pricing Plans Brochure
The Compliance Plan includes the following applications and features:
- Hours of Service (HOS) is an electronic on-board recorder (EOBR) application that helps you manage compliance. It automatically captures driving time for electronic logs that are fully compliant with the latest rules and regulations of the FMCSA.
- Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) is a simple, cost-effective, closed-loop process for completing vehicle inspection reports. It helps you decrease costs, improve the accuracy of reports and focus on the critical inspection requirements identified by the FMCSA.
- Analytics Manager Basic provides a core set of analytics and visual tools that turn data in actionable information to help improve safety, compliance, fuel management, and overall efficiency.
- Omnitracs Services Portal allows you to access web-based fleet management services, including satellite mapping for improved asset visibility.
- Positions. Mobile units are equipped with GPS capability, which allows the back office to know where your trucks are at all times.
- Electronic forms allow drivers to capture, manage and deliver critical information to the back office.
- Ability to integrate to third-party dispatch systems and other back-office systems.
The Compliance Plan is available on the following platforms:
In addition to this plan, you can also purchase applications separately, or purchase a lower-priced plan and add additional applications to fit the needs of your fleet. If you would like a Sales Representative to contact you, click here to complete the form.