Extended Productivity - Proof of Delivery application
Optimizes driver productivity outside the vehicle
- Supported Android smart devices can automatically and wirelessly sync with a MCP110 or MCP200 to securely and efficiently transmit information to the back office without using a separate data plan.
- Drivers can interact easily with the simple, intuitive interface.
- Drivers can perform proof of delivery activities, such as signature capture, barcode scanning and document imaging, without cumbersome paper processes.
Improves cash flow and increases operational savings
- Invoice processing is expedited by electronically capturing customer acceptance and invoice details.
- Fleets can reduce paper costs, as well as time and money spent on the labor required to prepare and process paperwork.
- Costly mistakes such as overages, shortages and incorrect deliveries can be reduced via scanning and verification of product delivery.
Enhances customer service
- Information from the smart device is transmitted securely and wirelessly through the MCP to the back office, eliminating customer concerns about lost or delayed paperwork.
- Fleets are able to respond to customer inquiries more quickly by having delivery records immediately available, rather than having to search through paperwork.
- Administrative costs to research and resolve customer inquiries are reduced.