Increase efficiency, reduce costs with our comprehensive Premium Plan.
We've made it easy for you to manage your business with our comprehensive Premium Plan. It includes all applications in the Core, Compliance, and Performance Plans, as well as Vehicle Maintenance and Driver Workflow to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Starting at $39.95* a month, available on the MCP50, MCP110 and MCP200.
*Above pricing is based on a 5-year contract. Shorter term options starting at one year are also available. Prices and dates are subject to change without notice.
Pricing Plans Brochure
The Premium Plan includes the following applications and features:
- Driver Workflow automates functions such as load assignments, event triggers, and work process forms
- Vehicle Maintenance monitors the most common engine fault codes and provides near real-time alerts.
- Analytics Manager Basic provides a core set of analytics and visual tools that turn data in actionable information.
- Hours of Service (HOS) is an electronic on-board recorder (EOBR) application that helps you manage compliance. It automatically captures driving time for electronic logs that are fully compliant with the latest rules and regulations of the FMCSA.
- Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) is a simple, cost-effective, closed-loop process for completing vehicle inspection reports.
- Performance Monitoring with Fuel Manager allows you to better manage truck fuel consumption by tracking vehicle and driver performance.
- Critical Event Reporting (CER) is an automatic vehicle-monitoring capability that allows your safety and fleet managers to manage the safety behavior of your drivers in near real-time, helping prevent accidents.
- Omnitracs Services Portal allows you to access web-based fleet management services, including satellite mapping for improved asset visibility.
- Positions. Mobile units are equipped with GPS capability, which allows the back office to know where your trucks are at all times.
- Electronic forms allow drivers to capture, manage and deliver critical information to the back office.
- Ability to integrate to third-party dispatch systems and other back office systems
The Premium Plan is available on the following platforms:
In addition to this plan, you can also purchase applications separately, or purchase a lower-priced plan and add additional applications to fit the needs of your fleet. If you would like a Sales Representative to contact you, click here to complete the form.
*Driver Workflow and Vehicle Maintenance are currently not available on the MCP50. Please contact sales for targeted commercial availability.