Need improved trip planning and visibility? Trip Management is for you.
The Premium Trip Management Plan includes most of the applications in the Premium Plan as well as Trip Manager for improving trip planning and visibility. It can help you reduce operating costs and increase efficiency, driver productivity, and customer service.
Starting at $39.95* a month, available on the MCP50, MCP110 and MCP200.
*Above pricing is based on a 5-year contract. Shorter term options starting at one year are also available. Prices and dates are subject to change without notice.
Pricing Plans Brochure
The Premium Trip Management Plan includes the following applications and features:
- Trip Manager helps you plan, view, and manage trips and driver activities to increase back-office efficiency, driver productivity, and customer service.
- Analytics Manager Basic provides a core set of analytics and visual tools that turn data in actionable information.
- Hours of Service (HOS) is an electronic on-board recorder (EOBR) application that helps you manage compliance. It automatically captures driving time for electronic logs that are fully compliant with the latest rules and regulations of the FMCSA.
- Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR) is a simple, cost-effective, closed-loop process for completing vehicle inspection reports.
- Critical Event Reporting (CER) is an automatic vehicle-monitoring capability that allows your safety and fleet managers to manage the safety behavior of your drivers in near real-time, helping prevent accidents.
- Performance Monitoring with Fuel Manager allows you to better manage truck fuel consumption by tracking vehicle and driver performance.
- Vehicle Maintenance monitors the most common engine fault codes and provides near real-time alerts.
- Omnitracs Services Portal allows you to access web-based fleet management services, including satellite mapping for improved asset visibility.
- Positions. Mobile units are equipped with GPS capability, which allows the back office to know where your trucks are at all times.
- Electronic forms allow drivers to capture, manage and deliver critical information to the back office.
- Ability to integrate to third-party dispatch systems and other back office systems.
The Premium Trip Management Plan is available on the following platforms:
In addition to this plan, you can also purchase applications separately, or purchase a lower-priced plan and add additional applications to fit the needs of your fleet. If you would like a Sales Representative to contact you, click here to complete the form.
*Trip Manager and Vehicle Maintenance are currently not available on the MCP50. Please contact sales for targeted commercial availability.