Omnitracs’ web browsing extends the office to the cab, so your drivers can access critical information that keeps them connected and productive.
Provides drivers with enhanced access to critical information
- Drivers can access the Internet on their MCP110 and MCP200 web browsers via Open Wi-Fi, or through our Terrestrial Browsing application, which enables browsing anywhere the MCP has terrestrial coverage regardless of Wi-Fi availability.
- Drivers can conveniently obtain information while in their vehicle, such as performance reports, pay stubs, weather forecasts, company news and policies, and training materials.
Improves driver productivity and satisfaction
- With instant access to the information they need, drivers can complete key tasks in a timely manner.
- While out on the road, drivers can stay connected with their family via email.
Increases operational efficiency and reduces costs
- Drivers can perform daily operations conveniently within their own cabs, rather than having to wait to arrive at a truck stop or return to the office.
- Fleets can designate a list of approved websites and set up the URL entry bar, favorites, home page and proxy.
- Fleets can configure the terrestrial data usage allowance by MCP unit and set alerts to notify the driver and back office when monthly usage thresholds are reached.
- Terrestrial Browsing intelligently takes into account whether a driver is connected via a terrestrial or Wi-Fi network, ensuring the most economical access to the company portal and other critical office functions.