With the ELD Mandate compliance date in December 2017, Omnitracs Outlook 2017 will be a central place for fleets to gather actionable information from ELD experts and learn how to comply. Omnitracs Outlook 2017 takes place February 26 – March 1 in Phoenix, Arizona.
ATA CEO and President Chris Spear and FMCSA Director Joe DeLorenzo will be taking the main stage to go over compliance concerns, and a number of compliance experts will cover the ELD Mandate in breakout sessions.
Here are just some of the breakout sessions that will help fleets become compliant:
- ELD Roundtable Discussion: Ask an Expert – I will be joining Joe DeLorenzo from FMCSA to answer all of your ELD-related questions.
- Confidence and Compliance: How Omnitracs is Assuring Your ELD Compliance – Learn how the Omnitracs team is addressing of the roll out of the ELD Mandate software, and the ways carriers may choose to implement and roll out the solution.
- Small Fleet, Big Changes HOS and ELD for Smaller Fleets – Not all carriers are created equal and not all carriers will be impacted by the ELD the same way. In this session, we will discuss compliance and the ELD Mandate from the perspective of a smaller carrier.
- Migrating to ELD – Hear from a panel of the nation's top carriers on what their migration strategy for ELD will be, what keeps them up at night about the ELD, and how they expect to tackle this major task.
- Single Source Routing, Dispatching, and ELD Compliance – Join us if you think you are impacted by the ELD Mandate for even a portion of your fleet. You’ll learn how to get the best from Roadnet Anywhere Routing, Dispatching, and Mobile, and XRS.
- Managing ELD Operational Compliance Changes – Choose from two sessions — one specifically addressing the ES platform (IVG, MCP), and one on the XRS platform.
We’re preparing content with many ELD Mandate experts that will help all fleets during this critical time to comply. Registration for Outlook 2017 is available at www.omnitracs.com/outlook and the full list of breakout sessions (subject to change) can be found at https://omnitracs2017.smarteventscloud.com/connect/.