Omnitracs’ fifth-annual user conference is headed back to the Lone Star State in our HQ city, Dallas! Expected to draw more than 900 professionals in transportation and fleet management, Omnitracs Outlook 2019 promises to be packed with thought-provoking sessions, great networking opportunities, and exciting entertainment. The conference takes place February 24-27, 2019 at the Hilton Anatole.
Omnitracs Outlook celebrates the Omnitracs customer and partner community, providing access to subject matter experts and industry leaders.
We’re excited to share that Dan Baker, nationally-known trucking consultant, and Kylla Lanier, Deputy Director of Truckers Against Trafficking, will take the main stage. We will provide updates as we confirm more speakers and session details.
Sessions include opportunities to discuss and learn about topics such as:
- The biggest trends affecting trucking and distribution today — and planning for the future
- An overview of Omnitracs’ product roadmap
- Q&A with Omnitracs customers on overcoming operational challenges
- Hands-on training with Omnitracs’ solutions to maximize team effectiveness
- Instruction on how best to transition to ELD compliance from regulatory and management experts
Back by popular demand, the conference features an offsite trip to the House of Blues Dallas, generously sponsored by Drivewyze, with entertainment by the internationally renowned ‘80s new wave tribute band, The Spazmatics.
Want to see why others attend? Watch this video with show highlights and words from our customers.
To learn more about Omnitracs Outlook 2019 and to register, visit https://omnitracsoutlook.com/.